If you're on UNIX, add it to TOMCAT_HOME/classes, if you're on NT
you'll need to modify the tomcat.bat file so that Tomcat adds this directory
to its automatically built classpath.  Another option it to add the
conf.properties to the CLASSPATH environment variable.

        In either case, there are some ways that you can request resources
that cause the wrong class loader to be used, which it seems is happening
here.  Since its closed source, there really is no way around this.

        Randy