Hello),
Could smb help me, please? may be you've come across such problems:
1) nt_servce starts succesfully, and stops later without any worning
 messages - but it (tomcat) doesn't stop in real (i can walk through my
 site as if it runs). What is it??
2) then i'd like to see warning messages at stdout and stderr window
 of tomcat - when it was started with nt_service. I've tried to unset
 values at wrapper.properites (wrapper.stdout and wrapper.stderr). May
 be smb knows what values theh can be set to. Of course i've enabled
 "Allow servide to interract with window" in windos services and
 tocmat shows its std window - but it is absolutely empty.
thanks in advance))
--
Best regards,
 Andrew