Generally this is due to some form of Path error causing the service
not to be able to start.  There are three things to check:
        1.  The path to wrapper.properties is correct (its in the registry
under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\CurrentControlSet\<Service Name>.
        2.  The values of TOMCAT_HOME or JAVA_HOME are incorrect
        3.  You have installed Tomcat or Java into a directory that has a
space in its name.

        Randy