You need to setup a <servlet-mapping> entry to map the servlet to a
specific URL path.

- Fernando

Hi

Id like to specify a specific sub folder path for a servlet however I am
not having any luck doing so. I have defined the servlet in the web.xml
file as

    <servlet>
                <servlet-name>accountingxmlServlet</servlet-name>
                <description>
                        Used for exchanging data between the web page and
the servlet
                </description>
                <servlet-class>
                        com.lfi.accounting.servlet.xmlServlet
                </servlet-class>
    </servlet>
and access this as http:\\foo:8080\bar\servlet\accountingxmlservlet. This
works but what I would like to do is to define the servlet as

    <servlet>
                <servlet-name>accounting/xmlServlet</servlet-name>
                <description>
                        Used for exchanging data between the web page and
the servlet
                </description>
                <servlet-class>
                        com.lfi.accounting.servlet.xmlServlet
                </servlet-class>
    </servlet>
and access it as http:\\foo:8080\bar\servlet\accounting\xmlservlet but this
doesnt work. Is there something Im missing or is this not possible ? any
suggestion or help would be appreciated...

My setup is Tomcat 3.2 , WinNT SP6 IIS 5

Thanks