Hi guys, I've got some strange problems with tomcat 3.2.2 on an alpha box
running Tru64 UNIX v5.1. I'm using the binaries but I'm experiencing the
following problems:

*) startup.sh and tomcat.sh don't start tomcat.
   Neither script is finding the server.xml file yet the file is in its
   default location.

*) To start tomcat I have to use the following:
   tomcat.sh start -f conf/server.xml

   tomcat starts but doesn't stop when I type the following:
   tomcat.sh stop -f conf/server.xml

   Any suggestions as to what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Stewart

--
Stewart Mclean
UNIX Support Group

....The manual said install Windows 98 or better.....
.........so I installed Linux!

....and yes, my password is the same as my dog's name. My dog's name is
4%&12ab!! but I change it every week. Sure does confuse the hell out of my dog!