Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Zhdanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 6:18 PM
To: Shai Deljo
Subject: Re: httpsession and graceful shutdown in tomcat

Hello Shai,

?

SD> 10x

SD> Shai

I think it would be interesting for you to look at Servlet2.3
specification and Tomcat4.0 (beta unfortunetly) for that. There you
could see is sessionCreated and sessionDestroyed events in
HttpSessionListener interface. And yet, there if you session
attributes implements HttpSessionBindingListener (for session
attributes binding) then, your class for session attributes are
notified and waited for clean shut down before tomcat shuting down and
it may be later activated again when tomcat starts another day.
But i can say exaxtly about situation in current release (3.2)
Hope that helps a little.

--
Best regards,
 Andrew