        The description is right, but the implications are wrong.  Due to
how TCP/IP works, these sockets will be closed by the OS within a few
minutes.  I know on some UNIXs you can set this at run time (i.e. Solaris)
and some its a compile time directive (i.e. FreeBSD).  I don't know about
Windows, but they seem to be closed in about 5 minutes, all defaults that
I've seen under Unix are between 2 and 5 minutes.

        The purpose of this is that it won't allow the same remote computer
(with the same port) to connect to the same server port for a different
connection, since there might be some lost packets floating though the net.
It should be harmless.  Under high load these will probably stay around a
little longer since its not really important to close these sockets.

        Randy

PS I kind of feel sorry for Petra Hora.  If they send a message in the
future, no one will read it since everyone is filtering their message to the
trash.