MAIL ESSENTIALS SENDER NOTIFICATION

The following message:

TO:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FROM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DATE:     Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:01:20 +0700
Subject: Re: I need help in tomcat configuration with Oracle 8.1.7

has been quarantined by Mail Essentials for the following reason(s):

Body contains word(s)/phrase(s) 'ad:, ad:'

Mail essentials

Hello Guys,

thanks for so much advises from all of you, I will try now to incorporate certain ideas to see whether I get it to work.

Thanks

Tobias
----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Newman
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:43 PM

I don't know anything too specific about use with Oracle, but I've certainly used servlets/JSP's to access DB's via JDBC in the past (read: maintained code which did it, not developed it!), so its certainly possible. Firstly, could you give the exact error you are getting from tomcat? Also, you might want to try using 3.2.2, which is the current stable release and might contain fixes to your problems already.

sam