From: Carlos Ferrão [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 10:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: other files than jsp not processed by tomcat+mod_jk+apache

        Hi,
        My http.conf loads the mod_jk.conf file in tomcat/conf. This file has a
/mycontext/*.jsp ajp12
The jsp's are executing through apache fine. Other files like html/gif's are
not found under my subcontext. The result is a page with my jsp processed
but without images and proper CSS formatting.
My WAR file has:

/mycontext

.jsp

.html