Hi Uri,
You have to compile your JSPs with -webxml and -webapp options.  This
option will create a web.xml file with all the required servlet mapping
and everything will work fine.

I ran such command:
jspc.sh -p <package name> -dd <directory there to output translate java
files> -webxml <path where to store a web.xml file (i.e. /temp/web.xml)>
-webapp <directory of your webapp where all the JSPs reside>

After the web.xml file is produced you have incorporate it with your
tomcat original web.xml file.

Or you could create a servlet mapping for your jsps manually.  In the
following way:
<servlet>
   <servlet-name>com.somecompany.pacakge.SomeJsp</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>com.somecompany.pacakge.SomeJsp</servlet-class>
<servlet>
.
.  you need to put all servlet tags first (for each jsp)
.  then servlet-mapping tags go (for each jsp)
.
<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>com.somecompany.pacakge.SomeJsp</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/SomeJsp.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

This way you do not need to change urls in your original JSPs to class
names, you can just use the same urls in your JSPs and pre-compiled JSPs.

Hope this helps,
Oskar