Hello;

I am in the processing of choosing an appropriate
servlet engine for my web server (which will be
serving bunch of customers), and have been considering
TOMCAT, Resin, Orion, ServletExec and JRUN. I have
tried to find a reliable source for performance
comparisons, but couldn't find one (especially one
that compares with Tomcat 3.3 or 4, since I would like
to use Tomcat unless it is significantly slower). All
of the existing comparisons are made with Tomcat 3.1
and from those, it looks like tomcat is in serious
trouble! There are also some other messages that has
no conclusion!

Anyways, I would appreciate it if you can point me to
any resource regarding relatively recent (comparing
latest releases) performance comparison or share your
experiences which in turn would help me to pick the
appropriate engine!

Thanks,
Baho.