Hello all, I am new to this mailing list, and Tomcat, so please pe
patient...

I am using Servlets to recieve html form submissions.

Problem is that the form fields are in a particular order on the form, but
when I get the Parameters from the request object this field order is
gone...

The post data comes in in the proper order, but I can not recover the
ordering.  If it was only 1 form I was dealing with, I could write code to
format a response, but the app is very generalized, and it is designed to
handle many different forms.

So the question.   Is there no way in tomcat to preserve the ordering of
parameters from a form submission?

Thanks in advance....
Sean Tiley