>From your previous posts, you're server.xml entry is not correct. You can't
reference multiple IP's, domains, etc.. in the <Host> directive.

-------------
My most recent attempt had this in server.xml

<Host name="206.180.224.76 : www.pedsforless.com : pedsforless.com"
debug="0"
appBase="/home/peds/public_html" unpackWARs="true">
        <Context path="" docBase="/home/peds/public_html" debug="0"/>
      </Host>
-------------

If you want to access this as "www.pedsforless.com" and "pedsforless.com",
you need to set up two independent <Host> directives. (I'm assuming you're
using TC3.2.2)  Also realize that this will instantiate all of your servlets
twice under two different contexts.

Go to the archives here:

http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat/index.jsp

and search on "virtual host jeff". This will pull up all my previous posts
on virtual hosting, including examples of my config.

Thanks,
--jeff