Does anyone know if there is a way to require 128-bit SSL encryption using
Tomcat 3.2.2?

I found that if nothing else you can query the
javax.servlet.request.key_size attribute using Tomcat 4.0.

However, I would like to be able to do this with the current release version
of Tomcat and this version does not seem to set that attribute (neither does
3.3-m4).

Anyone know of some other way to require 128-bit SSL encryption.

If so, please be somewhat specific. Also, if you can, please CC
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in the response as I am not actually subscribed to
this list.

Thanks, Jon