At 12:26 AM 17/07/01, you wrote:
>The standard JDBC-ODBC bridge works fine (as far as it goes).

Which is not very far - given that it's not a production-level driver. That
said, access is not a production-level database, either ;)

Seriously though, if you try to have more than one (a couple?) of
connections open at once you'll start getting SQLExceptions all over the place.

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: