        Only if you're lucky.  More likely is that you will become familiar
with Dr. Watson and his friends the General Protection Fault and Illegal
Access Error.

        Really, the JDBC-ODBC bridge is not thread safe.  You can check out
Sun's BugParade where they acknowledge the bug and indicate that it will not
be fixed.

        Randy