Hi folks,
I tried to run a security Manager on Tomcat3.2.2 on unix - failed and
posted the mail below. I got no responses. I then turned to Windows 98. I
have got the same exception (see below). Please can anyone tell me if they
have successfully run a security Manager on Tomcat3.2.2. I followed all the
documentation to no avail. Thanks,
Brian