Help!  I didn't get any response to my first query, and am running into
a solid wall, so I'll try again...

Is ANYBODY successfully using Tomcat 4.0b5 with Apache and mod_webapps??
If so, can you send me your httpd.conf and server.xml (and anything else that
might be useful) ??  I'd be happy just to get the examples working through Apache!!

We can't get JSP's to work thorough a Warp connector to Apache.  They work
fine through port 8080 and Catalina's built-in web server, but not through Apache.

I can't find any online help for getting mod_webapps to work,
other than comments in the code.  The first sections of the Tomcat 4.x
documentation on Installation are BLANK.

By hook or by crook, we have gotten Apache and Tomcat running with mod_webapps
and are able to serve static content through the Tomcat default servlet,
but JSP's DON'T WORK!!

When a browser requests a JSP page, the java source is built and compiled (the
files built are identical to those built when the page is requested through port 8080)
-
but Apache hands nothing back to the web browser - Netscape displays a

    "Document contains no data"

dialog.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.  Apache and Tomcat log files show
no error messages or  unusual content.

Thanks,
Mark

--