From: "Lars Nielsen Lind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: SSL Apache & Tomcat (NameBased VirtualHosts)

It dows not function correct. So I'll have to start one Apache instance with the
httpd.conf file (port80) and another with the httpd_ssl.conf file (port443 - made by
myself). Just as it is written in Professional Apache from Wrox.

It is apparently the one and only way to solve the problems with NameBased VirtualHost
and mod_ssl.

I have tried to use the apache, apachectl command, and also the /ect/rc.d/init.d/httpd
start command with -f <filename>, but it won't start with the SSL settings. The apache
and apachectl won't work at all.

Any solutions.