From: John Hebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Plz - Anyone have any ideas

Nance, Michael wrote:

> Yes I have started it separately.
> Has anyone heard that you can;t use the -Include in Apache.
> Note I do NOT include the tomcat info in httpd.conf
> I include a copy of the autogenerated file using the -Include command

I'm not certain of the question you are asking, but I am successfully
using Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.19 using mod_jk.so. I have the
following at the end of my httpd.conf:

Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.so.conf-auto
JkMount /webapp1/j_security_check ajp12
...other JkMount declarations...

Is this what you are asking for?

John Hebert