Hi Lloyd,

Webhosting may be a bit off topic for this list, but I would be glad to help
you out. I just moved from an M$ centric host as well. What I've done may be
a little different than what you want.

First off I will say that my new webhost does not support servlets at this
time. However, they do support PHP. I use PHP to redirect to my Linux server
at my home that is setup with Apache, Tomcat and mySQL. That way I don't
have to worry about E-mail setups and such and I can just focus on getting
my server setup and coding. :-)

I use...

http://www.pronicsolutions.com

I have the $10.95 a month plan and I get a LOT more than I really use.

If you would like to compare and contrast different webhosting companies, I
recomend checking out the following site.

http://www.hostsearch.com

I like the control panel that ProNicSolutions gives you to use, very nice.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, for the kinda, sorta off topic reply everyone.

Thanks
John Brosan