From: Dmitri Colebatch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Bad file argument to include

> Hi,
>
> The message you are getting says that the file that you are trying to
> include doesn't exist.  Open up your jsp and look for the location of the
> file you are trying to include.
>
> cheesr
> dim
>
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Senthoorkumaran wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I am using a TOcat which comes with Borland Application Server 4.5. This
page was previously working on Java WebServer and not it is throwing this
particular error. Can somebody please help me to identify what this error
means?

> > Thanx in advance..
> >
> > Senthoor
> > Error: 500
> > Location: /xSolv/xSolv_Admin.jsp
> > Internal Servlet Error:
> >
> > org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
D:\xSolv\xSolvWeb\PhaseOne\Admin\xSolv_Admin.jsp(4,0) Bad file argument to
include
> > at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEve
ntListener.java:730)
> > at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingList
ener.java:116)
> > at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:215)
> > at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1077)
> > at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1042)
> > at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
> > at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:182)
> > at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:462)
> > at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)
> > at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:433)
> > at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
rvlet.java:152)
> > at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:164)
> > at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:318)
> > at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:391)
> > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
> > at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:286)
> > at
> > at
7)
> > at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
> > at
onnectionHandler.java:210)