Title: Re: keeping sessions when switching from http to https

This is rubbish.

I'm using tomcat and switching between secure and non secure sites and
the session is following no probs. (i'm using cookies though)

Is your context the same on the secure and insecure ones ?

Can you provide an example of the link that you are using to go
between the insecure one and the secure one.
( and the link that it produces :) )

Thanks

David