Hemm the second question is:
But what could be the reason(s) for a such error ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dmitri Colebatch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : lundi 23 juillet 2001 06:28
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: tomcat error messages

Hi,

AFAIK the first null is the parameters, and in your case the second is
because tomcat was unable to serve the request.

tomcat.log will only exist if you configure it as such.  open up
server.xml and search for tomcat.log, you'll find a comment telling you
how to have tomcat output go to the log file rather than stderr.

cheers
dim