hi folks

   I am trying to configure tomcat3.3b1 with apache.  however, whenever I run the
build-hpux.sh script, it produces the following error messages relating to the apxs
script:

/opt/apache/bin/apxs[66]: require: not found
/opt/apache/bin/apxs[67]: use:   not found
/opt/apache/bin/apxs[68]: package: not found
/opt/apache/bin/apxs[69]: Syntax error at line 74: '(' is not expected.

I have not modified apxs at all.  Has anyone else encountered these difficulties? i've
searched my directory structure for the packages, and they are not found.

Aaron