Hola Nacho,

"Ignacio J. Ortega" wrote:
> I'm lost here, where you put the Junit.jar? , because it will be on some
> place? no? to allow you load classes from , no?, i think you need the
> entire inheritance chain for resolving dependencies, so you need
> Junit.jar in some place in classpath AFAIK.. this is the simple dumb
> explanation i know, but is what i'm seeing on your example..

You're absolutely right here, Vincent's exception is raised because he
doesn't have junit.jar in his classpath.

The problem is, Cactus (Jakarta's J2EE testing package) raises an
exception if junit.jar is not found; it should catch the exception and
kindly explain the situation to the user.

Right now, the exception is raised in a strange place, and thus the user
is faced with an abstruse error. That's what Vincent is trying to solve.

[Si los dos somos españoles, qué hacemos hablando en inglés? :]

Un saludo,

Alex.