I think IE gives you access to the back button, but most browsers don't.
There are javascript methods you can use with the new event model, but they
won't work on older browsers.  In short, writing a catch for the back button
can't be handled consistently.

--
Richard Draucker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com