I had to send this from my alternate email as my other
email is outlook and when you tell outlook 'plain
text' it says 'oh, he meant
multipart-alternative(containing plain text)'

If anyone can tell me how to make outlook treat plain
text as text/plain, I would appreciate it.

This is the error that I received(note there is a
'text/plain' at the end:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages of
MIME Content-Type 'multipart/alternative' (#5.2.3)