Check the tomcat docs on howto create a .war file using Ant
($TOMCAT_HOME/docs/appdev/index.html). Put the .war in the webapps
directory. You don't have to (but you can if you want to override the
default settings) add a specific context for your webapp, as it will be
added automatically when tomcat starts.

Hope this helps a bit.

Rgrds,
Klaas