Hi Pier,

thanks for your help.

"Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:

> >> Finding it will not help. Something else is wrong.
> >> At least 2 things:
> >>
> >> 1 - What is the result of your configure?
> >>     (There must be something wrong).
> >
> > no, everything seems to be ok.
>
> Can you send the output?

I checked out the apr (APACHE_2_0_22) and the jakarta-tomcat-connectors
sources. I can compile the sources but not linking :(

Steffen

------------ make --------------
Compiling sources in
/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/lib...
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/lib'
Generating pr_warp_defs.h
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/lib'

Compiling sources in
/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/apache-1.3...

make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/apache-1.3'

Compiling Apache 1.3 WebApp module
*Initialization*:1: warning: `LINUX' redefined
*Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
Linking Apache 1.3 WebApp Module
/usr/local/install/jakarta/apr/libtool: mod_webapp.lo: command not found

make[1]: *** [mod_webapp.so] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/apache-1.3'

make: *** [local-all] Error 2
cheiron:/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp #

------------- ./configure -----------
cheiron:/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp
#./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/httpd/bin/apxs
--with-apr=/usr/local/install/jakarta/apr/
checking for test... (cached) /usr/bin/test
checking for true... (cached) /bin/true
checking for echo... (cached) /bin/echo
checking for grep... (cached) /usr/bin/grep
checking for cat... (cached) /bin/cat
checking for sed... (cached) /usr/bin/sed
checking for rm... (cached) /bin/rm
checking sources directory...
/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp
checking debugging flags... disabled
checking Java support... disabled
checking Tomcat 4.0 directory... not required
checking if apxs is working... ok
setting target module to...
/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/apache-1.3
checking APR directory... /usr/local/install/jakarta/apr

Building APR configure script
  Invoking: ./buildconf
    APR buildconf: buildconf: checking installation...
    APR buildconf: buildconf: autoconf version 2.13 (ok)
    APR buildconf: buildconf: libtool version 1.3.5 (ok)
    APR buildconf: Copying libtool helper files ...
    APR buildconf: Creating include/arch/unix/apr_private.h.in ...
    APR buildconf: Creating configure ...
  Execution of ./buildconf returned 0

Configuring APR
  Invoking: ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
--disable-threads
    APR configure: loading cache ./config.cache
    APR configure: checking host system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: checking target system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: checking build system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: Configuring APR library
    APR configure: Platform: i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: Applying APR hints file rules for i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: setting CPPFLAGS to "-DLINUX=2"
    APR configure: adding "-D_REENTRANT" to CPPFLAGS
    APR configure: (Default will be unix)
    APR configure: checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
    APR configure: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... yes
    APR configure: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
    APR configure: checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached)
gcc -E
    APR configure: checking for mawk... (cached) gawk
    APR configure: checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
    APR configure: checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached)
/usr/bin/install -c
    APR configure: checking for rm... (cached) rm
    APR configure: checking for ar... (cached) ar
    APR configure: checking for AIX... no
    APR configure: checking for POSIXized ISC... no
    APR configure: checking for minix/config.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking whether system uses EBCDIC... (cached) no
    APR configure: performing libtool configuration...
    APR configure: checking for ld used by GCC... (cached)
/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld
    APR configure: checking if the linker (/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld)
is GNU ld... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for BSD-compatible nm... (cached)
/usr/bin/nm -B
    APR configure: loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
    APR configure: checking for object suffix... o
    APR configure: checking for executable suffix... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
    APR configure: checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions
... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc static flag -static works... -static
    APR configure: checking if the linker (/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld)
is GNU ld... yes
    APR configure: checking whether the linker
(/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok

    APR configure: checking how to hardcode library paths into
programs... immediate
    APR configure: checking for /usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld option to
reload object files... -r
    APR configure: checking dynamic linker characteristics... Linux
ld.so
    APR configure: checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking whether to build shared libraries... no
    APR configure: checking whether to build static libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking for objdir... .libs
    APR configure: creating libtool
    APR configure: loading cache ./config.cache
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Check for compiler flags...
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Threads...
    APR configure: APR will be non-threaded
    APR configure: checking for sigsuspend... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sigwait... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for poll... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for getpwnam_r... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for getpwuid_r... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for getgrgid_r... (cached) yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Shared Memory Support...
    APR configure: configuring package in shmem/unix/mm now
    APR configure: loading cache ../../.././config.cache
    APR configure: checking host system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: checking target system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: checking build system type... i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: Platform = i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: Configuring MM (Shared Memory Library), Version 1.1.1
(30-Apr-2000)
    APR configure: Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Ralf S. Engelschall, All
Rights Reserved.
    APR configure: Platform: i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Build Tools:
    APR configure: checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
    APR configure: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... yes
    APR configure: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
    APR configure: checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached)
gcc -E
    APR configure: checking for compilation debug mode... disabled
    APR configure: checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
    APR configure: Calling ltconfig with PLATFORM=i586-pc-linux-gnu
    APR configure: checking for ranlib... ranlib
    APR configure: checking for object suffix... o
    APR configure: checking for executable suffix... no
    APR configure: checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
    APR configure: checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions
... yes
    APR configure: checking if gcc static flag -static works... -static
    APR configure: checking whether ln -s works... yes
    APR configure: checking for ld used by GCC...
/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld
    APR configure: checking if the linker (/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld)
is GNU ld... yes
    APR configure: checking whether the linker
(/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
    APR configure: checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok

    APR configure: checking how to hardcode library paths into
programs... immediate
    APR configure: checking for /usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld option to
reload object files... -r
    APR configure: checking dynamic linker characteristics... Linux
ld.so
    APR configure: checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking whether to build shared libraries... no
    APR configure: checking whether to build static libraries... yes
    APR configure: checking for objdir... .libs
    APR configure: creating libtool
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Platform Environment:
    APR configure: checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for string.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for errno.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: decision on mandatory system headers... all fine
    APR configure: checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for memcpy... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for memset... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for bcopy... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for _POSIX_PATH_MAX in limits.h... (cached)
yes
    APR configure: checking for PATH_MAX in limits.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for MAXPATHLEN in sys/param.h... (cached)
yes
    APR configure: checking for _POSIX_CHILD_MAX in limits.h... (cached)
yes
    APR configure: checking for CHILD_MAX in limits.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Virtual Memory Page Size:
    APR configure: checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sysconf... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for _SC_PAGESIZE in unistd.h... (cached) yes

    APR configure: checking for B_PAGE_SIZE in kernel/OS.h... (cached)
no
    APR configure: decision on memory page size determination... POSIX.1
sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE)
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Shared Memory Implementation:
    APR configure: checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for MAP_ANON in sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for mmap... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for munmap... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for shm_open... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for shm_unlink... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for /dev/zero... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/ipc.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/shm.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for shmget... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for shmat... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for shmdt... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for shmctl... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for create_area... (cached) no
    APR configure: decision on shared memory allocation method... SysV
IPC shmget()
    APR configure: checking for shared memory maximum segment size...
(cached) 32MB
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Mutual Exclusion Implementation:
    APR configure: checking for sys/ipc.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for semget... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for semctl... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for LOCK_EX in sys/file.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for F_SETLK in fcntl.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for IPC_PRIVATE in sys/ipc.h... (cached) yes

    APR configure: checking for SEM_UNDO in sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for create_sem... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking whether union semun is defined in
sys/sem.h... no
    APR configure: decision on mutex implementation method... SVR4-style
fcntl() on temporary file
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Output Substitution:
    APR configure: creating ./config.status
    APR configure: creating Makefile
    APR configure: creating mm-config
    APR configure: creating mm_conf.h
    APR configure: mm_conf.h is unchanged
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Now please type `make' to compile. Good luck.
    APR configure:
    APR configure: shmem/unix/mm configured properly
    APR configure: loading cache ./config.cache
    APR configure: checking for Shared memory support... anonymous
    APR configure: checking for MM_SHMT_MMFILE in
./shmem/unix/mm/mm_conf.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for library containing gethostname...
(cached) none required
    APR configure: checking for socket in -lsocket... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for library containing crypt... (cached)
-lcrypt
    APR configure: checking for main in -ltruerand... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for iconv in -liconv... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for modf in -lm... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for calloc... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stricmp... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for setsid... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for nl_langinfo... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for isinf... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for isnan... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for setrlimit... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for getrlimit... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for writev... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sendfilev in -lsendfile... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for sendfile... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for send_file... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for sendfilev... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for sigaction... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys_siglist declaration in signal.h or
unistd.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for fork... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for getpass... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for inet_addr... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for inet_network... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for _getch... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for gmtime_r... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for localtime_r... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for iconv... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for type of inbuf parameter to iconv... char
**
    APR configure: checking for mmap... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for hstrerror... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for memmove... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for mkstemp... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking whether sigwait takes one argument...
(cached) no
    APR configure: checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for ByteOrder.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for conio.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for crypt.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for ctype.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for dir.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for dirent.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for dl.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for errno.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for grp.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for iconv.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for io.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for langinfo.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for mach-o/dyld.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for netdb.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for osreldate.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for poll.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for process.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for pwd.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for signal.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stdarg.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for string.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sysapi.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for sysgtime.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for termios.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for time.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for tpfeq.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for tpfio.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for unix.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for arpa/inet.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for net/errno.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for netinet/in.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/poll.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/sendfile.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/signal.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/syslimits.h... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/uio.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sys/wait.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for netinet/tcp.h... yes
    APR configure: checking for h_errno in netdb.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for off_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for size_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for ssize_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for inline... (cached) inline
    APR configure: checking for working const... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for size_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking whether setpgrp takes no argument...
(cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for socklen_t... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking whether system defines INADDR_NONE...
(cached) yes
    APR configure: checking size of char... (cached) 1
    APR configure: checking size of int... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking size of long... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking size of short... (cached) 2
    APR configure: checking size of long double... (cached) 12
    APR configure: checking size of long long... (cached) 8
    APR configure: checking for INT64_C in stdint.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking size of ssize_t... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking size of size_t... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking size of off_t... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking size of pid_t... (cached) 4
    APR configure: checking for strnicmp... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for strncasecmp... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for stricmp... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for strdup... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for strstr... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for memchr... (cached) yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for DSO...
    APR configure: checking for NSLinkModule... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes
    APR configure: adding "-ldl" to LIBS
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Processes...
    APR configure: checking for waitpid... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking struct rlimit... (cached) yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Locking...
    APR configure: checking for semget... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for semctl... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for flock... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for /dev/zero... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for union semun in sys/sem.h... no
    APR configure: checking for LOCK_EX in sys/file.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for F_SETLK in fcntl.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for SEM_UNDO in sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for CODESET in langinfo.h... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for POLLIN in poll.h sys/poll.h... (cached)
yes
    APR configure: decision on apr_lock implementation method...
SVR4-style fcntl()
    APR configure: checking if interprocess lock affects threads... no
    APR configure: checking for /dev/random... /dev/random
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Time Support...
    APR configure: checking for tm_gmtoff in struct tm... (cached) yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for Networking support...
    APR configure: checking for in_addr in netinet/in.h... yes
    APR configure: checking if fd == socket on this platform... yes
    APR configure: checking for sockaddr sa_len... (cached) no
    APR configure: checking for gethostbyname() which handles numeric
address strings... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking if TCP_NODELAY setting is inherited from
listening sockets... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for TCP_CORK in netinet/tcp.h... (cached)
yes
    APR configure: checking for TCP_NOPUSH in netinet/tcp.h... (cached)
no
    APR configure: checking for SO_ACCEPTFILTER in sys/socket.h...
(cached) no
    APR configure: checking for set_h_errno... (cached) no
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Checking for IPv6 Networking support...
    APR configure: checking for library containing getaddrinfo...
(cached) none required
    APR configure: checking for library containing getnameinfo...
(cached) none required
    APR configure: checking for working getaddrinfo... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for working getnameinfo... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking for sockaddr_in6... (cached) yes
    APR configure: checking if APR supports IPv6... yes
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Restore user-defined environment settings...
    APR configure: restoring CPPFLAGS to ""
    APR configure: setting EXTRA_CPPFLAGS to "-DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT"
    APR configure: restoring CFLAGS to ""
    APR configure: setting EXTRA_CFLAGS to "-g -O2"
    APR configure: restoring LDFLAGS to ""
    APR configure: setting EXTRA_LDFLAGS to ""
    APR configure: restoring LIBS to ""
    APR configure: setting EXTRA_LIBS to "-lm -lcrypt -lnsl  -ldl"
    APR configure: restoring INCLUDES to ""
    APR configure: setting EXTRA_INCLUDES to ""
    APR configure:
    APR configure: Construct Makefiles and header files.
    APR configure: creating ./config.status
    APR configure: creating Makefile
    APR configure: creating strings/Makefile
    APR configure: creating passwd/Makefile
    APR configure: creating tables/Makefile
    APR configure: creating build/Makefile
    APR configure: creating file_io/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating network_io/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating threadproc/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating misc/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating locks/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating time/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating mmap/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating shmem/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating i18n/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating user/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating memory/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating dso/unix/Makefile
    APR configure: creating test/Makefile
    APR configure: creating include/apr.h
    APR configure: creating APRVARS
    APR configure: creating build/rules.mk
    APR configure: creating include/arch/unix/apr_private.h
  Execution of ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
--disable-threads returned 0
checking APR configuration... ok
creating ./config.status
creating Makedefs
creating Makefile
creating lib/Makefile
creating java/Makefile
creating java/Constants.java
creating apache-1.3/Makefile

All done. Now you can issue "make". Good luck.
cheiron:/usr/local/install/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp #