Hi,

Thanks for prompt reply.

Here is file descriptor properties ... even manually i have increase
ulimit values of system before starting any services ...
[root@linux /root]# cat /proc/sys/fs/file-max
4096
[root@linux /root]# cat /proc/sys/fs/inode-max
8192
[root@linux /root]#

Btw i have change it to values you specified ... and tested
still same problem .......

For testing it is non SMP

Java is 1.2.2

Thanks again  ...
Regards

Santosh Pasi

>Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:08:00 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Dan Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Santosh Pasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Jakarta crashes after 900+ simultaneous connection
>
>On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Santosh Pasi wrote:
>> We are using redhat 6.2 Linux, kernel 2.2.16, Tomcat-jakarta-3.2.1,
>> apache 1.3.14.
>
>Most importantly, what version of the JDK are you using?  (and are you
>running on an SMP system?) - there are some bizarre sigsev violations
that>i've made disappear by upgrading to the latest JDK.