Hiya Ken,

Have you set the TOMCAT_HOME and JAVA_HOME environment variables?  The error
you're getting seems to be that the server's jar file isn't in the CLASSPATH
(which Tomcat sets for you).  I can only think that you've improperly set
TOMCAT_HOME.

when you do "set | grep TOMCAT_HOME" you should get something like this:

TOMCAT_HOME=/usr/local/tomcat

where that is the root of your tomcat installation.  Make sure that's set
correctly and let us know what happens...

- r