On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Shawn Evans wrote:

> I am running the latest 4.0(7) and I cannot find the DLL for it.  Does
> anyone know where I can d-load one... I know I know NT, but my office is
> buying me a new Linux server.

I assume you're talking about the mod_webapp connector, right?

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0-b7/bin/

then select "webapp-module-1.0-tc40b7-windows.zip" for the Windows
connector.

Other files in this directory contain the compiled connector for other
platforms (Linux, MacOSX, and Solaris/SPARC for now).

Craig McClanahan