Today while diagnosing a problem with our latest project, I noticed
something about the case sensitivity.  If you have an application (we'll
call is ACE), and a directory in it called management, then:
        1.  http://localhost:8080/ACE/management/index.html gives me the
correct page
        2.  http://localhost:8080/ACE/Management/index.html gives me 404
like it should
        3.  http://localhost:8080/ace/management/index.html gives the same
page as #1, however any cookies that are set (including the jsessionid) can
not be retrieved.

        I believe there is a bug in here somewhere - either
        a.  #3 should give a 404 or
        b.  cookies set from #3 should be available.

        The code for this is Tomcat 3.3-b1 downloaded from the website
sometime this week, using Java 1.3 on a Win2000 machine.

        Randy