We have been using Tomcat 3.2 /IIS4 for some time. I am trying to figure out a
way to be able to have the redirector dynamically reconfigure the contexts it
will service.   IIS Management console allows  virtual directories to be added
to IIS, and the changes are reflected immediately, without the need to recycle
IIS.

The ISAPI filter gets loaded once at IIS startup, and the configuration is built
once. The only way to add new contexts is to change uriworkermap.properties, and
the recycle IIS.  This is disruptive in that any IIS Session(s) are lost, and
any Tomcat sessions lost.

This is a feature that needs to be added to both Tomcat and the Filters.
Tomcat can add a new context via a war file, but  must be recycled if server.xml
is updated with new contexts.

As an alternative, is there a way to specify to the isapi filter that ALL  .jsp
and any Servlet  are to be be handled by Tomcat

I have tried */servlet=   and this does not work.

Tks
Bruce