Sorry if it seems as if I reposted it, I was having trouble with the office
machine, so I sent it out under a new subject, since it was different than
the one I posted before...

when I ran Apache from the command line with the webapp modified conf here
is what I get.

D:\webserver\Apache>Apache
Syntax error on line 176 of d:/webserver/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot add module via name 'mod_webapp.c': not in list of loaded modules

took that line out and it works... I can see webapp-info and

"IT WORKS" ...

INSTALL.txt

[......]

*-----
Another note for Windows: copy also the "libapr.dll" file with the module,
or
your Apache 1.3 web server will refuse to start reporting that the WebApp
module cannot be loaded.

Once you have done that, edit your "httpd.conf" configuration file and
add a few lines to load that module at startup (Windows users, read above,
you have to "replace" libexec with "modules" - I'm paranoid, sorry):

    LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
and
    AddModule mod_webapp.c [ DO NOT ADD THIS TO WINDOWS ]

-----*

Thanks for the help

Shawn