Sheila,

It simply means that Windows 95 has run out of memory space for creating your
environment variable. You will have to increase the environment space for shell
variables. You can do this by adding 'SHELL=C:\COMMAND.COM /E:1024 /P' to your
config.sys file.

That should fix it. If that doesn't work, set the value after /E to a larger
number.

Prasanna.