On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Curtis Dougherty wrote:

> I did... Still won't work... :(

It's pretty difficult to debug an "it doesn't work" type statement :-).
Can you provide any details like *exactly* what you did, and *exactly* how
the system responded (versus what you expected the response to
be)?  Obviously, there is something wrong in one of the steps you did, or
one of the steps the documentation told you to do -- the only way to
figure that out is to go through them in detail.

Craig