Hello,
I'm a quiet newbie with Tomcat, and I have problems with running correctly
the sample "HelloUser" under Tomcat v3.2.1
I have cleaned the directory "webapps" and put there only the folder
"hellouser" with "web-inf" and "meta-inf" subfolders, the subfolder
"web-inf" looks like this :
...WEB-INF\classes\hello\NameHandler.class
I made a web.xml-file looking like this:

<web-app>
   <servlet>
       <servlet-name>
          hellouser</servlet-name>
       <servlet-class>
          hello.NameHandler</servlet-class>
       <load-on-startup>
           10</load-on-startup>
   </servlet>
</web-app>
and it doesn't work - the .class file is not loading on start up,
and when I read the .log file I found a message :
"[EmbeddedTomcat] cannot load servlet name: HelloUser"
I just don't understand - what I have to do that  the file NameHandler.class
to be loaded on start up.
Please help me!

Many thanks in advance
Atanas