yep - but it'd be something you'd do in "one" webapp... put some logic in
your servlet (assuming you're using model-2 arch) that looks at the
request, and uses the appropriate jsp... have some protocol like hostname
+ "_homepage.jsp"... for static html, probably be easier to use apache
virtuals for that...

cheesr
dim