The installation of Poolman:
"No specific properties configuration is necessary to run PoolMan in
Tomcat, as long as your System CLASSPATH has been established according
to the above guidelines. Test the installation from Tomcat by deploying
the poolman.war web application into Tomcat (see Resources).

An easy way to make sure that all the necessary JARs are in the Tomcat
CLASSPATH is to copy all of them to the TOMCAT_HOME/lib directory
(tested with jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1). Even with this method, you will
still need to be sure that your poolman.xml file is in the System's
CLASSPATH.

To test the installation, deploy the PoolMan web application
(apps/poolman.war) into Tomcat."

I have done all the above, but when I start my Tomcat, it appeared
"PARSE error at line 1 column -1, org.xml.SAXParseException: org.apache.
crimson.parser/V-005 web-app"
And I can't start the poolman.war.
How to install it correctly?