Can u please send me your tomcat.bat and classpath you have ..
--Saritha

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence, Gareth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 4:18 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Servlet Exception - Please Help

Hi Saritha,

Thanks for your email. I addeded c:\jdk1.3.1 and c:\jdk1.3.1\lib but
that
didn't help.  I don't need to add anything else do I?  I remember an
export
CLASSPATH on Linux.

Also I noticed: "These examples will only work when these pages are
being
served by the ServletRunner."

Does that mean I can't run them locally by just clicking on execute in
the
browser?

Thanks again,
Gareth.