Hi all -

  I'd like to mirror my jsp generated website, in an effort to
reduce the memory / hardware requirements of the site.  My site's
content won't change so often that it needs to see immediate updates.

  I plan on using wget -m  to mirror the site.  This works but for
one problem...    wget creates these kind of files:

   preview_ss.jsp?id=65

  But apache doesn't want to serve them... requests to this link
are 404 b/c apache looks for preview_ss.jsp

  I'm wondering if there is a way to switch jsp into a mode where
using:

   preview_ss.do/id/65

 will still automatically place parameters into the request parameters
hashtable?

Or am I going to have to add a call to do this to each page?  I guess I
could use a custom tag...

Thank you-
Matt