ou still need to adhere to the servlet api - that says you can throw
ServletException - so you will need to wrap your exception in a servlet
exception, although I have no idea how to that in JNI.

cheers
dim

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001,
0xLJCCC6BDDCz/0xLJD1D0BEBFD4BAB7FECEF1C6F7D1D0BEBFCAD2z/0xLJC1AACFEBz wrote:

> We using JNI in servlet.
> The JNI throws a exception, and the servlet handle the exception.
> But now, when we throws the Exception which define in JDK, all of thing ok.
> When we throws the exception which we define, the tomcat think there is no
> method to handle that exception
>
> etc: MyException extend Exception.
>
> We think there should be some configure is not ok.
> Can any body give us advice about tomcat configuration which related to
> exception handle.
>
>                     Thanks
>

>  /*
>   *  唐杰(Jebtang)
>   *
>   *  联想研究院 服务器研究室
>   *  Server System Lab
>   *  Legend Corporate Research & Development
>   *  Tel 010-82899999-4127
>   *  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   */

  • How ... 0xLJCCC6BDDCz/0xLJD1D0BEBFD4BAB7FECEF1C6F7D1D0BEBFCAD2z/0xLJC1AACFEBz
    • Dmitri Colebatch