Is it possible to change any of one/more properties of the DAV resource say
 add new property like author.

 <author>
     <name>somebody</name>
     <href>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</href>
 </author>

         How to overcome this problem. B'cas when I go through the
 redirection draft, when creating new resource I need to change its
 resourcetype property to "redirected-ref". Plz advice.

 Thanx
 Vijay

 > >   Whats the stand of Tomcat 4.0 b7 regarding PROPPATCH header in DAV
 > > Protocol. Does it supports PROPPATCH or not.
 >
 > No.
 >
 > > All other headers except
 > > PROPPATCH is working fine, but later is always responded with HTTP 200
Ok