Hi,
    I've seen this topic discussed a few times in the mailing list archives
(but nowhere in the documents).  I'm using Tomcat (v3.3, b1) as a standalone
server and have a file with some WML script in it (normal file, on disk).  I
would like it to be sent to the client as MIME type
application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc, but Tomcat just sends it as text/plain (I
suppose that is the default).  I have seen that this can be configured in
the web application's web.xml file, but what are the elements used to do
this and where should I place them?  Are the DTDs for the various XML
configuration files available anywhere?

Thanks,

matt

---