On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Alexandre Victoor wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:43:58 +0200
> From: Alexandre Victoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat error page
>
> Hello again,
> I would like to know if it is possible to configure tomcat to serve a
> static page (without the java stack trace) when an error 500 occurs.
> Is there a tag like "<error-page>" that I need to add in web.xml ?
> Thanks for your help

If you were to read the servlet specification
<http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html>, you would find that
there is indeed such a tag, and it is even called <error-page>.  You will
also find out about some request attributes that the container sets to let
your error page know what the error was.

> Alexandre

Craig