On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, sankar kondur wrote:

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:29:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: sankar kondur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: tomcat 4 beta 7 - reloading doesn't work
>
> Hi,
>
> i am using tomcat 4 beta 7. reloading doesn't seem to
> work at all.
>
> i did the following
>
> 1. used reloadable="true"
> 2. put the classes in WEB-INF/classes
> 3. i also tried putting the classes in a jar in
> WEB-INF/lib instead of WEB-INF/classes
>
> it doesn't seem to work.
> anyone experienced this problem.

It works for me, and for many others.

Could you please prepare a small webapp WAR file that illustrates your
problem, and create a bug report (with this WAR as an attachment)?  We'll
need a copy of your server.xml file as well.

  http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

Without a detailed test case, there is little we can do.

> thanks,
> SK

Craig