http://localhost:8080 will just be an alias for http://127.0.0.1:8080 - so
doing it on another computer means that you're just trying to request the
computer that you are doing the request on.  Instead - find out what the
ip address is, using ipconfig, or winipcfg (I can never rememeber which is
used where)... and use http://192.168.0.1:8080 - replacing 192.168.0.1
witht he IP address.

hth
dim