Hi Elm,

Be aware that ApacheModuleJServ.dll (a.k.a. mod_jserv) and
mod_jk.dll are two different connectors, with very different
configuration files.

"tomcat-apache.conf" is the auto-generated config file for use
with ApacheModuleJServ.dll.  mod_jk.conf-auto is the auto-generated
config file for mod_jk.dll.

Hope this helps.
Larry

b2/bin/win32/i